In a single morning, I became over 30 million US dollars richer. At least that’s what my e-mails say:
- I’ve been offered a 40% commission just for providing my bank account details that would allow an official to transfer $20 million out of South Africa.
- I have supposedly received a $650,500 humanitarian grant from the United Nations, by random draw.
- A diplomat presently at Heathrow Airport contacted me concerning my $7.5 million inheritance.
- I also have a $15.5 million inheritance waiting for me in Nigeria.
- Still in Nigeria, it seems that they failed to pay me another $2.5 million, due under some contract.
The total comes to $34,150,500, and all I need to do is answer these e-mails with the requested details.
Needless to say, I won’t.